Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

notty aan,did n0tty thing today

today i went out and take a train to Canterbury spontaneously just to see a fortune teller... what a n0tty thing to d0... i told my father at night when i felt like kind of hard to study... huf..huf... he scold me... but,then i said it was just for fun... he is not angry but he tell me not to do it again, cause may be you will fell sad or worry too much before u did something in life... i said ok.. Eh.. easy to please me rite???.. just scold me nicely then i wont be rebellious and save it in my memory quickly... hehehe...
feel much better after talking to my younger brother... love him so much n so proud of you,darl... you are my only sibling n i promise to love with all my heart n help you no matter what...
hug n kisses to my love ones... i misses u all...

2 comments:

  1. alo beb...
    since u tade chat box..
    tpakse la i chat kat sini..
    hehehe.
    ingat tak kite pg skolah agame same2 dulu...
    hehhehe..
    nisa da kawen..
    u bile nak kawen??
    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. sell, of coz i remember u beb... i bile nk kawen?? tunggu jodoh meh~~ cal0n pun tarak skrg nih... make sure u invite me to ur big day nnt... when??? hihii

    ReplyDelete