Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

guide me please...

g0d, im scared... its already half of the semester... i want to finish my study quickly so i can go back to my home sweet home and be a princess again..
there was a time where i really want to grow up quickly so i can get my freed0m...
yeah~~ i got it all... n now, i really miss the old times...
now, i have to think of many3xxxx thing... problems...lifes...family...friends...fiancial...dreams..
i wish i can go back to old times, where my dad pick me from school, had lunch and dinner with my family and listen to my ibu`s bebel~~~ huhuhuhuhu *s0b*s0b*sOb*

well...
life goes 0n... i learned ALOT... there are some decisions where I regret but... if I believe there will always be a chance...by that time, i will take it seriously and try to fix everything to be rite... try my very best //\\ ...

yep,sip,siap!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment