Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

:.~my current feelings~.:

td bru lpas makan2 untuk farewell amy.. she will hav a road trip to melbourne tomorrow,stay there for 2 weeks n come back to sydney n take a flight to koreA.. we had so much fun tonite...
*x0x0* we goNna miss u

i`m about to sleep this time.. after watching tv3.com i suddenly start thinking about my l0ve life. it had been a month since the day i think about it. im already 23 this year.. i`m still not graduated, not hav a j0b n hav no steady partner...

why i dun hav all this,ha?.. is it all my fault... or may be i need all this trouble to learn before i had a better life in future... humm.. no ned to rush(positive thinking rite???).. all of thezeee give me lotzz of lessonzzz n make me stronger ey... rite3x???

truthfully, i`m a little bit sad n gloom... but, everything happen for a reason... all of this help me to create a new mind setting and new plan(a better one).. really!!! its not easy for me to come out from my "old box" since 2 years ago... thank god, now D Almighty had shown me the way and guide me...(amen...) i think i`m happier now.. this "new box" has a better material where someone will not easily enter or crack it... (wah~~ sso00 self motivated)... real world is always scary n unpredictable...(damn) if only i know what had been written for me up above, i will protect myself...

myhousemates n my ceweks are all wonderfull... i will miss them so badly.. AUi my onichan... helps me alot in preparing for "j0b box".. thanks for all the advises... i never feel like having a big sister... this is the first time i had this feelinglor... and mitchele to00... u r nice...

feel better now... fuh.. i can go to sleep, wakeup early tomorrow n continue my thesis writing at uni... all the best to me tomorrow...

p/s: i`m gratefull today

2 comments: